Register to Vote
- You can register to vote up to 15 days before the election.
- You can register to vote online, print out a voter registration form and send it by mail, or receive and turn in a form at any number of locations such as schools, public libraries, etc.
- If you aren’t registered to vote by election day, you can still complete a provisional registration and ballot at your polling place.
- You can choose to have your ballot mailed to you or vote at a polling location.
Vote by Mail
- If you’ve registered to vote by mail, you should receive your ballot between 29 and 6 days before the November 6th election.
- After receiving your ballot, fill it out and enclose it in the included return envelope.
- After filling out the required information on the envelope, make sure to sign it. Your signature should match the one you used to register to vote. As a reference to see how you signed originally, please take a look at the signature on your driver’s license.
- To turn in your ballot, either send it by mail no less than three days before the election or turn it in at any polling place on election day.
- You may also authorize someone else to turn in your ballot for you, make sure to fill out the required ballot pick up information on the envelope. If you’d like our campaign to pick up your ballot, please click the link below.
Vote in Person
- To vote in person, proceed to your appropriate polling location on November 6th.
- The polls are open from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- You can find your polling location on the back of your sample ballot, or look it up online at the link bellow. Make sure to double check as the location may have changed since the last election.
If you need help getting to your polling place, one of our volunteers will happily give you a ride to and from the polls. Please sign up below for transportation.
If you have any questions about the voting process, or would like to request a ballot pick up, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org